Shouldn't we make monthly resolutions? I tend to avoid drawing two eyes, I just want to draw one. I think for the month of April I will focus on drawing two eyes until it becomes a habit. Is there something you don't love to draw, but wished you could do more often? PRACTICE! I will practice too. It is so important to stretch your skills daily, weekly or monthly! Hope you have an awesome day.
Gouache Paint Review Gouache is the same as watercolor because it is a water-based paint, except it is not transparent, it is opaque. Watercolor and gouache can be used together. Gouache should dry to a velvety matte finish. It can sometimes look creamy and chalky. Gouache could appear like an acrylic paint, but it reactivates when you add water to a finished piece like watercolor. Acrylic paint does not reactivate, it dries to a strong plastic-like finish. Gouache is often used in watercolor paintings as a highlight, or to fix a mistake, or an alternative to masking. Gouache Brands Links: Lukas Studio Gouache Savior Faire Gouache Holbein Irodori Artist Gouache Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache Artist's Loft Jelly Gouache Arteza Paint Tubs (Jelly Gouache) How I will judge the gouache I am testing? 1. Do they offer the usual basics like Blue, Red, & Yellow? Or modern color theory options like Magenta, Yellow, & Cyan? 2. How do they swatch? I am looking for opaci...
Comments